11 July 2008

Alright! Chapter 156 ~ Happy StarKnight Friendship Weekend, Underground Citizens!!

Yep, I have finally designated this weekend as the *official* StarKnight Friendship Weekend! :-) Now, traditionally, I usually celebrate Friendship Day [first Sunday of August]. This weekend however, with circumstances arising the way they did, will NOT be a day to mope though I won't get to see my friend Agathangelos get married. Instead, StarKnight Faith graduates from the Technical College tomorrow, so I'll be at that festive go-round. And tonight it'll be 80's/Techno Night Out for me, but not without a good, fun-filled evening of reblue'ng my hair and talking on the phone with my dear Roboter. Sunday I'll be at Church with more blessed company, a proper nap is in order, and more offbeat conversation with Roboter, hopefully all the way through to Monday morning.

Or at the very least, 'til late in the evening.

Monday is Pay Day, but I'm not going ANYWHERE near my job. Not until Wednesday morning. So Monday I'll be most likely hanging out with Kit and her boyfriend, and Tuesday [the last day of the Holiday] is Ian Curtis Day, which means Joy Division in full rotation! *w00t!!* And then the weekend draws to a proper close with [of course!] another crazy conversation with Roboter.

Oh and, by the way, dare I fail to mention that... hee... on Meez now there's what's called a Sci-Fi Police Box. Uhm... Doctor Who anyone?

My little StarKnight Friendship Weekend present to you all: me as... the Doctor!?...

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

And on that note, Happy StarKnight Friendship Weekend, Underground Citizens!!

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me