01 October 2008

codename ~ STRONGER

There are tears to cry, but even after the storm the clouds of chaos clear. And it's been a rough time being 24, but my head's a lot clearer since I had yesterday's codename blogpost. I really needed to vent. I really needed to say what I felt should've been said.

That said, I have to admit, I'm a lot better now than I was yesterday. God's got my back, who the hell do I have to fear?


That's right: absolutely NOTHING.


I'm welcoming this month with open arms and a baseball bat. I think I'm ready to take on this month in full force. Who knows? This might be my month!

Welcome, oh welcome October. Let the fun begin!

P.S. Thanks to the many strong handful of y'all who stood by me yesterday and are standing by me now; you know who you are. And I love you all. Thank you for understanding the state I'd been in, and for the simple whim of being there. You have no idea how much this has lifted me up, knowing that I'm not alone. Cheers!

~ me, codename STRONGER

1 comment:

Catalina Rufin said...

Yeah Sunny, don't give up hope! october's a great month but I need ideas for Halloween. I was thinking of being a certain robot...

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me