13 October 2008

Chapter 181 ~ Adrenaline Rush

So this weekend's been a bit, erm, awkward. But it still ended on a good note, as there's been this song I'm falling madly in love with. So much so that it's my Song of the Week for this week, and I also realised I forgot to post the main tune for last week!

Thanks to Roboter for one insane 8-hour conversation between last night and this morning ranging a good slew of topics--that's become the fuel for the adrenaline rush I'm in right now. Time for some tunage.

The Song of the Week for last week comes from a group I'll get into more this week on Thursday. And in fact, out of all the New Order side projects, they're my favorite. As well as the most-underrated. I really love this group, and out of the two albums they had, this song ranks as my all-time favorite. More about them this Thursday but for now, here's a taste...
"Super Highways" - The Other Two


And because I'm a nice person, another TO2 track, my favorite of their instrumental stuff...
"Ninth Configuration" - The Other Two


For this week, the Song of the Week... well, when I first did the Indie Intelligence '08 playlist I had "Fans" by Kings of Leon on there. Little did I realise after I did the mix that their latest track would come out. And I absolutely love this song. So my goal this week is to redo my Indie Intelligence playlist; this could be my Halloween mix for the year. *lol* But anywho, back to the Song of the Week, which is just fcuking awesome in my opinion. And if the song's title doesn't get your attention...
"Sex On Fire" - Kings of Leon


As usual, jam-packed week ahead. Discipleship class Wednesday night, Carillon practice on Thursday and/or Friday. Church on Sunday. The usual routine.

*whew!!* I swear, life begins at 25!!

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me