06 October 2008

A New Quarter-Century ~ Chapter 179

First and foremost, THANKS AND CHEERS TO EVERYONE who sent me cheerful birthday wishes this past weekend. I'm just getting around to checking them all, as I'd been busy with friends and family most if not the entire weekend through. I haven't had such a blessed Birthday as was this weekend. Roboter stayed up until 12:15 Saturday morning to wish me a Happy Birthday, alongside 3 Tom Baker Doctor Who posters and the entire Tom Baker DW saga [with the exception of Robot which I already own]--which is definitely going to keep me busy post-work hours for a while! The parents and siblings [except for Robbie who couldn't make it] and Grandparents threw a party for me yesterday, which was fun in itself.

I think the surprising present had to be from DJ though... she made me a freckin' YouTube!! How freckin' ace is that??


And a friend in the David Tennant forum, Kaylee, made this for me, which was quite a thrill for me being fangirly and such...
*clicky thumbnail!!*


Thursday I'll be posting my top 20 songs of all time for the Random 20, which won't be quite so random...!

Until the next round... cheers!!

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me