08 May 2008

Chapter 123: Two. Bloody. Weeks. BEHIND!!!

Alright, I'm apologizing, big time, to all my Underground folks. Yeah, I'm two weeks behind on this. Last Thursday I had to work, and today I'm off. So, time to make up for things.

Last week's Top-20 WSUR charted as follows-
1] "Banquet" - Bloc Party
2] "The Answer" - Bloc Party
3] "Tulips" - Bloc Party
4] "In a Big Country" - Big Country
5] "Nummern/Computerwelt 2" - Kraftwerk
6] "I Know What Boys Like" - The Waitresses
7] "Bizarre Love Triangle" - New Order
8] "Ana Ng" - They Might Be Giants
9] "Boys Don't Cry" - The Cure
10] "Peek-a-boo" - Siouxsie and the Banshees
11] "Don't Change" - INXS
12] "Pioneers" - Bloc Party
13] "Rise" - Public Image Ltd.
14] "Suedehead" - Morrissey
15] "Marcia Baila" - Les Rita Mitsouko
16] "Positive Tension" - Bloc Party
17] "This Modern Love" - Bloc Party
18] "Love Plus One" - Haircut 100
19] "Little Thoughts" - Bloc Party
20] "So Here We Are" - Bloc Party

Now as for this past week, the Top-20 was taken over by Band of Horses. Literally. All top 20 tracks were from them. I was on BoH-overload, basically.

Sooo... I'm going to post the Top-20 songs, just BELOW all that BoH.

The Top-20 WSUR for this past week, as of today -

1] "Marcia Baila" - Les Rita Mitsouko
2] "True Faith" - New Order
3] "Witchcraft" - Book of Love
4] "Everything's Gone Green" - New Order
5] "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out" - The Smiths
6] "Lips Like Sugar" - Echo and the Bunnymen
7] "Situation" - Yazoo
8] "Heaven" - The Psychedelic Furs
9] "The Back of Love" - Echo and the Bunnymen
10] "Suedehead" - Morrissey
11] "Do You Remember Rock-N-Roll Radio?" - The Ramones
12] "Boys Don't Cry" - The Cure
13] "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" - The Clash
14] "I Will Follow" - U2
15] "Sex [I'm a...]" - Berlin
16] "I Melt With You" - Modern English
17] "Enjoy the Silence" - Depeche Mode
18] "I Wanna Be Adored" - The Stone Roses
19] "West End Girls" - Pet Shop Boys
20] "Goody Two Shoes" - Adam Ant

*WHEW!!* All caught up now. Stay tuned for more musical madness on WSUR!!

...or not?

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me