31 May 2008

Chapter 132, Part 1/2: The End of the Month - Circondare di Miseria [Misery Surrounding] *a poem*

Tutto l'istante, tutto è bene con il mondo.
Ma, in mezzo a tutto questo, rotture deve essere gridatoe.
Malgrado vita che è piena delle possibilità,
ci è ancora quella probabilità quello,
mentre affronto sorridere del mondo,
ci sono ancora rotture da gridare.

Dove tutto è andato male?

Come potrebbe la vita,
una volta che così bello e pieno delle possibilità,
ora trasformi in una tempesta terribile?

Attaccato nel mezzo di caos,
che cosa è una ragazza come me da fare?
Ho nessun altro intorno per difenderlo,
nessuno dal mio lato per proteggerlo.
Sembra a me quello,
non importa come provo duro,
niente sembra andare come esso debba.

Caro Signore, dove siete per asciugare le mie rotture?
Perché lo avete abbandonato come questo?

Perché…




*translation from the italian*

All the while, all is well with the world.
But, in the midst of all this, tears must be cried.
Despite life being full of possibilities,
there is still that chance that,
while I face the world smiling,
there are still tears to cry.

Where did it all go wrong?

How could life,
once so beautiful and full of possibilities,
now turn into a terrible storm?

Stuck in the middle of chaos,
what is a girl like me to do?
I have no one else around to defend me,
nobody by my side to protect me.
It seems to me that,
no matter how hard I try,
nothing seems to go as it should.

Dear Lord, where are you to dry my tears?
Why have You abandoned me like this?

Why...



~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me