29 May 2008

Chapter 131, Part 2/2: So Much More Than Expected

*sigh* Wow, where to begin...

Well, for one, I finally--finally!!--got a proper pair of shoes for the wedding, to match my pretty blue dress. Which, by the way, I'll have to make sure to get some proper pictures of me in said attire, blue hair and all, before I head out the weekend of 12 July, which is the weekend of the wedding. Special thanks to my pal and coworker Elver for putting up with my shoe-hunting fervor, as well as for dinner [sushi for the second night straight, sheesh]. I am so happy this little minor helluva detail's done and over with!

Meanwhile, Siren's in Iowa now, for the better part of the next 9 and a half weeks. He left Saturday, as we all kinda-sorta know. Well, he's been awful busy and, I don't blame him, really. *sigh* I just hope he's alright. Weather's been cold and rainy over there. :-\

Love makes people do some rather odd things, sometimes.

Meanwhile, things have been miraculously alright at work, considering that things at work have been anything but wonderful. One Manager's on vacation. One got transferred, another got fired. Store Manager Joel's opening almost all week. Manager Rabbit's been closing most of the week. Manager Melissa supposedly has to close Saturday night and be back an hour and 15 minutes later to open later on Sunday morning.

Meh, as if I haven't had enough drama. :-\

So... I guess, that's basically about it for now. Oh and, check out my MySpace. It's somewhere on the blog, the links section. I updated it proper. More or less!!

Until the next round...

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me