20 May 2008

Chapter 124, Part 2/2 - Updating on the Cemetery Excursions...

You know, I failed to mention one Cemetery that should be on my list.

So, as of now...

~ Baker [or Union?] Cemetery *visited*
~ Bethel Cemetery
~ Charitable Cemetery
~ DeLand Memorial Gardens
~ Gibralter Mausoleum
~ Glenwood Cemetery
~ Hidden cemetery near I-4
~ Lungren Cemetery
~ Oakdale Cemetery *already visited, pics up in Chapter 125*
~ Pentecostal Holiness Church Cemetery
~ Potter's Field Cemetery *visited, no pics though*
~ Pinewood Cemetery, Daytona Beach *visited last Thursday, pics up in Chapter 125*

I'm thinking of adding more Cemeteries to that list...! *smirk*

There but for the Grace of God go I...

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me