20 May 2008

Chapter 124, part 1/2 - The Top 20 WSUR for LAST Thursday *facepalm*

Once again I'm a bit behind, my apologies, but I've been horribly busy [including a friend bailing on me at the last minute on last Thursday's Cemetery Excursion to the Main Street Cemetery in Daytona, which meant I went by myself]. But, things should be better as I go along...

The Top 20 WSUR for last Thursday, 15 May 2008...

1] "Ashes" - Clay Aiken
2] "On My Way Here" - Clay Aiken
3] "Forget I Ever Knew You" - Clay Aiken
4] "Something About Us" - Clay Aiken
5] "Grace of God" - Clay Aiken
6] "Weight of the World" - Clay Aiken
7] "Where I Draw the Line" - Clay Aiken
8] "Lover All Alone" - Clay Aiken
9] "The Real Me" - Clay Aiken
10] "Falling" - Clay Aiken
11] "Everything I Don't Need" - Clay Aiken
12] "Banquet" - Bloc Party
13] "Sacrificial Love" - Clay Aiken
14] "As Long As We're Here" - Clay Aiken
15] "Black Milk" - Massive Attack
16] "Russian Roulette" - Lords of the New Church
17] "Winter" - Stockholm Monsters
18] "Nummern/Computerwelt 2" - Kraftwerk
19] "Love My Way" - Psychedelic Furs
20] "More" - Virgos Merlot

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me