23 May 2008

Chapter 128: I SURVIVED!! ...well, sort-of.

And by sort-of I mean, let's just say I've got two slammed elbows and 3 1-centimeter-long burn marks on my left wrist from when it accidentally kissed a just-out-of-the-fry-vat French Fry basket.

So, I'm off for the weekend. *squee!!* However [comma] that doesn't mean I'm out of the woods yet. Still got pictures to take on Sunday for the Choral Yearbook which, by the way, was put together in three hectic hours Wednesday night. You can check it out here: Cantate Domino! ~ The Choral Yearbook 2007-2008

In other news, it's a Kraftabulous day today for an overdose of Kraftwerk.

Until the next round...

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me