24 April 2008

Chapter 122, Part 2/2: The Top-20 WSUR--now on Thursdays!

Since Thursdays seem to be my main day off now, and since it's the only main day to actually update the music charts, the Top-20 WSUR will now be on Thursdays. Now let's see if I can stick to that. With my luck, I think I can!!

And, as I can see from last week and this week, some mighty changes in the chart for sure!! The brand new single by Death Cab for Cutie makes its first appearance, and of course there hasn't been a band that's got two songs in the Top-20 Charts, but of course, knowing me, that could change by next week. Sneaker Pimps' "6 Underground" became the big jumper of the week, jumping up 15 notches, and most of last week's high-standers basically went AWOL. Stay tuned, folks.

Chart courtesy of Last.fm.

The Top-20 tunes on WSUR: Starian Union Radio -

1] "No One's Gonna Love You" - Band of Horses
2] "A-Punk" - Vampire Weekend
3] "6 Underground" - Sneaker Pimps
4] "Lights" - Editors
5] "The Perfect Kiss" [live take from video shoot, from Retro5] - New Order
6] "Monster Hospital" - Metric
7] "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" - The Postal Service
8] "I Feel It All" [Britt from Spoon remix] - Feist
9] "Satellite" - Guster
10] "Sketch for Summer" - The Durutti Column
11] "Tear You Apart" - She Wants Revenge
12] "I Melt With You" - Modern English
13] "I Ran [So Far Away]" - A Flock of Seagulls
14] "Skull" - Sebadoh
15] "Under the Milky Way Tonight" - The Church
16] "April Fools" - Rufus Wainwright
17] "I Will Possess Your Heart" - Death Cab for Cutie
18] "Lost in the Supermarket" - The Clash
19] "Young Folks" - The Clash
20] "Theft, and Wandering Around Lost" - Cocteau Twins

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me