14 April 2008

Chapter 116: I'll Never Procrastinate About April 15 Ever Again.

Currently, I'm trying to file my tax return, and TurboTax, for some stupid reason, isn't really doing anything. I'm still on this same page that I've been in for the past, erm... 10 minutes now?

So, alas, in my grief and ill-temperament I've opted to refresh the damn thing.



--holy sheep, it worked! Flippin' sweet!!

So, where am I going with all of this? Well, here's the moral of the story:

When filing taxes, it is best to do them yourself!

So, at the moment, or as of now, I'm done with taxes for the year. Yay! But of course I had to procrastinate... and I shouldn't have.

At least I'll get my tax refund sooner this year. *smirk* And that's always a good thing, when you give it some thought.

You know, there is a good side to e-filing. Why am I bitching?

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me