01 April 2008

Chapter 111 [part 1 of 2]: Like a Phoenix from its Ashes, I Have Risen Above.

Or, YEAHOO! I'm all freckin' better! :-)

Many, many thank-you's to everyone that's kept me in their thoughts and prayers. I definitely feel a lot better today [actually, started yesterday early and it's only gotten more and more terrific]; now that that's out of the way I have only one more problem to face...

Uhm... my cell phone's kinda broken. *facepalm* Bloody hell.

Soooo... Ani-chan [my wacky big brother!] and I are going to have a crazy misadventure in trying to get the phone replaced. And considering I haven't eaten yet, yeah. This could be a long night ahead.

Also, squee! New feature! The Recently-Played tracks! Just in time for April and the rest of the year... and beyond! Now you can catch what your resident Anti-Princess has been listening to. ^_^

And finally, speaking of music... here comes part 2. It's Tuesday. Y'all know what time it is...!

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me