30 March 2008

Chapter 110: More Battling With the Beloved iPod...

So I'm fighting and scathing through my old Fileden files and, found me some classics that I'd long since forgotten, that should be brought back into my musical landscape and, hence, introduced to my iPod. Like "Video 586" and "Don't Do It" by New Order, "Shiny Happy People" by R.E.M., and "Suedehead" and "The Last of the Famous International Playboys" by Morrissey.

I can't wait for this iPod to be fantabulously updated. I really can't.

Rediscovering some stuff I haven't heard since... gosh, last year at some point, it feels amazing. Like uncovering something of the past. Something that's been a part of me for a while. In this case, some of my New Order remixes that I downloaded last year. Last freckin' year. And I haven't heard them in almost that long.

-_-'

I can't wait for this iPod to be fantabulously updated.

So, I'm gonna fight with this crazy thing, and until the next round, get yourself some quality noise that you miss, if you haven't heard them in so long.

Quality advice from the person living it!

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me