18 March 2008

Chapter 104: Can You Feel the Pulse?

Lately, I've been fighting with and reconstructing this one particular playlist on my iPod aptly titled Pulse. And at the moment I'm plotting to return some attention to one album in particular that, thanks to my happy singlehood for some odd reason, is giving me a good reason to feel like a sex goddess.

The album is "Mezzanine." The group is Massive Attack.

1] Angel
2] Risingson
3] Teardrop [with Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins]
4] Inertia Creeps
5] Exchange
6] Disolved Girl
7] Man Next Door
8] Black Milk [with Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins]
9] Mezzanine
10] Group Four
11] [Exchange]

Now, seriously, if you were to be in my situation [hello, IT girl, anyone?], you'd need a good soundtrack. I'm adding the entire damn album to this. Because yes, it's that good. And considering that I've got a helluva lot to do and a whole lot even more going on, chances are, I'd better get a good soundtrack for this.

Let's face it, I've got an interesting mix of electro and indie. And as it's capable of making me dance, it rightly deserves to be in my iPod.

So, can you feel the Pulse? I know I do.

Until the next round...

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me