17 March 2008

Chapter 102: Life's What You Make It, Part Two.



If you're gonna live life to the fullest, go for it.

In this case, today.

This is what a Leprepunk looks like! [Monday 17 March 2008]

So today's Saint Patrick's Day. Except the Roman Catholics celebrated it on Saturday and the Anglicans, to quote Doc from NOOL, cancelled it completely. All I can do is say, who cares!? So it's Holy Week. So!? I grew up raised on 17 March being Saint Patrick's Day. Now celebrating this day during Holy Week isn't a sin, right? And since when will people want to constitute it as such?

Let's face it--17 March is the day I celebrate 12.5% of my bloodline. 'Nuff said, end of.

In other interesting news, Antenna's back in the picture. Yup, my friend Antenna and I talked on the phone for about an hour yesterday, and I'm so glad he called too. ^_^ It was worth the five hours of sleep. *LOL*

And, for one, I. Am. Sore! from Saturday night/early Sunday morning's 80's retro-cover-fest that was the A+ Team's concert at Caffe da Vinci. Awesome awesome AWESOME show all around. They did mainstream stuff but a few underground covers too. Lots of fun--I can't wait until they stop by again!! *squee!* But otherwise, that's probably the only thing worth btiching about--especially since I gotta clean up the apartment a bit before Siren visits this weekend.

Oh and, speaking of btiching, I have to work Friday--and I had ALREADY requested Friday off. Which means I'll have to miss Good Friday. Maybe I should just starve myself during my time at work? O.o 'Cause on Good Friday, if I have to work, it's probably not worth eating. Selfish? Maybe, but I did request Friday off. But since I have to work, cheerful I might be, but I wouldn't eat even if they were to want to shove food down my throat!! This might be my actual fasting day for once.

Hey, you can try to take the girl away from the Church, but you can't take the Church away from the girl.

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine'

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me