15 March 2008

Chapter 101: Life's What You Make It, Part 1.

There's this feeling that, you're just the most awesome woman in the entire world.

Tonight, that's exactly how I'm feeling. No joke.

Besides the fact that there's a concert going on in about an hour [80's covers, anyone??], Siren's visiting me next weekend. And Revolver--woohoo! he's planning to stay over at my apartment sometime so we can catch up. I haven't seen Revolver--no, I haven't seen him or Siren in damn near for-ev-er.

At the moment Siren's recovering from the flu, he's got finals this week [go Siren!] so that's why he won't be over until next weekend. And that was also why I hadn't heard from him in 10 or 11 days. And as he was sick from the flu, and he's got lots of studying and resting to do, do I blame him? I don't think so.

Revolver-chan meanwhile, sheesh. I remember when I used to hang out at where he used to work [a tattoo parlor] on Tuesday nights, watching "House." That, of course, was before the car died. I haven't seen him in at least a year now. Same with Siren. And to see those two again... *squeeeeeeeeeee!* do any of y'all know just how much this makes my day, big time?

So I'm kinda looking back at this past week, up to now, and it's amusing when I think about it: I've got guys queueing up for me all along. One's visiting next weekend, another's staying over soon [we're not sure when], and the one who's slightly hurt [Hobbes, my good buddy] is still always gonna be my buddy. So yeah, I guess I do have guys in this world who like me after all. Fantabulous!

Meanwhile, tonight at Caffe da Vinci it's the A-Team taking the stage. They're an 80's cover band and, as I'm a huge fan of 80's music but have never seen 'em live, I am SOOO going. Hmm... who knows? Maybe they'll play some New Order or something that I know. Hopefully.

All in all, life gets better. I have my headaches, and I move on.

And I absolutely love it!

Until the next round, cheers! <3

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me