23 March 2008

Chapter 105: Jesus Christ Is Risen Today--ALLELUIA!!

Alleluia, Christ is risen!!
The Lord is risen indeed, ALLELUIA!!

Many Easter Cheers to you Underground readers today. Trust me when I say that, this will be the earliest in another 200-some-odd years, and the last time it was the VERY EARLIEST [March 22] was in 18??, and even THAT won't happen again for another 200-some-odd years! So yes, this Easter is as early as it's gonna get, folks!

And, starting this year I'm recelebrating Easter Week, as I used to back in the Roman Catholic Church, but it'll be with a nice, new twist. This week, starting with tonight, I'm going to do something a bit, er, different. In fact, this morning I did that already--I recolored the red in my hair THIS MORNING and still made it to Choir practice on time! This year also starts a new tradition for me--getting Choirmaster Peter a cute plushie toy. Peter <3's plushies--or, quoting him, "I love fuzzies!" ^_^ He's so adorable, that Choirmaster. And, did I ever say he is just simply fantabulous? He's a composer, and a brilliant one at that!! I could go on and on about him, but, being that I'm more alongside trying to finish this entry and actually get some sleep [work tomorrow *sigh*] I won't go on and on about him. Though really, I wish I could. *shrug*

Meanwhile, Siren's visit was simply wonderful, however short. He arrived in town at around 9:30 Friday night, had to head out at 6 last night to head home for Easter. I miss him already, but at least we're still talking and stuff, so it's all good. It was fantabulous, and hopefully he'll get to stop by again soon!

I'll stop here for the moment--according to my clock it's 9:00 P.M., and that means I have to be up in 7 hours. Time to get the uniform together...



Alleluia, Christ is risen!!
The Lord is risen indeed, ALLELUIA!!

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me