17 April 2008

Chapter 120 - Some Upcoming Misadventures of the StarKnight Captain...

Song of the day: "Pretty Girls Make Graves" - The Smiths

Alright, are y'all sitting down?

As many people know [or not know?], I'm starting up on a new hobby: urban exploration. And in this case, my explorations are going to be a bit more towards the, erm... interesting.

And by interesting I mean, cemetary exploration anyone?

So earlier today, as I wanted to say a prayer and pay my final humble respects to Usagi-chan's mother, I went hunting for the cemetery where Usagi-chan's mother was buried. But then, well, I kinda got lost... so I ended up back on the main road in town. After some lunch I searched up more cemeteries and... well, let's just say that I'm thankful to be familiar with most of the areas where these places here in town are.

So, without further ado, here's my list [in alphabetical order] of the cemeteries I'm going to attempt to visit BEFORE the end of June. Because let's face it. I can't allow myself a week or even a month to attempt all of this!!

But anyways...

~ Baker [or Union?] Cemetery
~ Bethel Cemetery
~ Charitable Cemetery
~ DeLand Memorial Gardens
~ Gibralter Mausoleum
~ Glenwood Cemetery
~ Hidden cemetery near I-4
~ Lungren Cemetery
~ Oakdale Cemetery *already visited, will post pics soon*
~ Pentecostal Holiness Church Cemetery
~ Potter's Field Cemetery

This is going to be one heck of a 2 and a 1/2 months...!

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me