17 April 2008

Chapter 121 - Wow. And a *squee!!*

Alright. Anyone remember from last year or earlier this year about the one guy I had the most stupid little crush on, how he always got me smiling whenever he stopped by in my drive-thru? Well... he stopped by Tuesday, the day of the week when all hell broke loose this week around.

I know I didn't mention this story, so I'm gonna tell it and add more to it with Tuesday's recollections.

The day after the break-up with Casey, he [the crush] stopped by and we had a good two-minute conversation, as usual. And that was when I finally confessed my crush on him. And he 'fessed up that he's engaged, but that he also thought I was sweet.

"You're sweet...!"

I'll never forget these words. I haven't forgotten them. And when he stopped by Tuesday I was like, "You know, we've been pals for a while, and I never got your name!"

Well, his name is Solomon. :-) And he thinks my nickname's a nice name! *giggling like crazy* I know, I'm pathetic. Well, he knows I'm kinda pathetic too. And that's alright with us.

*sigh* And yes, he's always got that smile on his face for me when he stops by, and that smiling face is enough to stop me in my tracks and make my brain go HUH!?

Yeah, he has that kind of effect on me. Really.

*squee!* Maybe I can [silently!] cheer him on when he gets married!! Hey Solomon, you think I can get an invite? Pretty please??

~ "Sunshine"

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me