23 November 2008

Chapter 192 ~ Another Requiem...

I think I had too much fun on Friday to even realise what needed to be done [by that I mean this blog--sorry I didn't get on her sooner]; Friday night's concert with the Stetson University Symphony Orchestra was just magnificent. Yesterday's picture-taking drama was a bit crazy [kinda hard to explain] but, it went alright. Not exactly the picture I'd want to send to my out-of-town family and friends but, I'm sure I'll think of something for my holiday pic for this year.

Happy Christ the King Sunday to the Christian Church, the final Sunday of the Church Year. Onward to Advent and, God willing, better things to come.

And on that note... well... I regret to inform the Underground that Aunt Sue did pass away. I spoke with Grandma Sharon yesterday and she'd reported to me that Aunt Sue had died on Friday. Grandma will be leaving tomorrow for Indiana for the funeral; tonight meanwhile will be Thanksgiving dinner at her place.

Another death to note--one of my friends and fellow Choir Altos, Bobbie [she gave me a book with positive thoughts to read; i may need to find that book again], her mother Virginia passed away Thursday at the ripe age of 100 years and 2 days old.

The only song I can think of now for the tears is this one. And it's also how I'm going to close this post until the next round. Words are of no use to me at the moment.
"Street Spirit [Fade Out]" - Radiohead

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me