01 November 2008

Chapter 187 ~ Twisted. Somewhat.

At the moment, I seriously wish I could just teleport the boyfriend over here. Particularly for the sake that he doesn't freeze to Kingdom-Come. My mind's kinda in a somewhat-warped state. In other words, and I usually don't admit the following on this blog, like, EVER, but, I'm feeling a rather bit frisky!

Yeah. There. I said it. *lol*

So I think that, for the proper ocassion, I'm going to post some tunage. Some of 'em you've heard before. Others, you might not on here.

Evidence that yes, I do have some very strange tastes in what I consider to be, musically, sexy [but HEY! when you're goth/punk-rock girl thriving on indie and alternative...]. But there ya go.

*I still remember when I first heard this song. Was over at my friend Engeki-chan's apartment two years ago. The album was Mezzanine and, I think I still have my copy of that album somewhere in my apartment...
"Angel" - Massive Attack


Now before anyone starts b!tching, consider some of the lyrics here, m'kay? [Just my random thought on the matter.]
"Desperate But Not Serious" - Adam Ant


I don't know what it is about this song... maybe I am becoming addicted to it. Seriously. I've had it stuck in my head the past 2 days now.
"The Damned Don't Cry" - Visage


And I'm sure Roboter would probably consider me so wonderful to post THIS classic, though it isn't entirely up my alley. Not that I don't like the song--I do like the song. But it's not like I like to hear it all the time. Just every once in a while is sufficient enough, thank you very much! ;-)
"I Want You" - Marvin Gaye


This song is the reason I have two red dresses, one kinda cutesy and the other that I should preferably wear for the boyfriend only. And that song is always making me lean more towards that second red dress. I will say no further on that.
"Lights Go Out" - Client


Another tune off the album Mezzanine--if you're screaming "HEY! that's the song from House, damnit!!" you might wanna give yourself a cookie to calm down. Seriously. This is an almost-entirely sexy blogpost. No House references here. That said, massage and a make-out session is in order.
"Teardrop" - Massive Attack


I don't think this song needs an intro now, does it?
"Sex On Fire" - Kings of Leon


And I can't find words for this tune either. This one speaks for itself. Crank it to eleven at your own peril!
"Closer" - Nine Inch Nails


There are two versions to this tune, and the other version in my opinion just doesn't do justice. This however is proper and, uhm... between the beats and the lyrics, and the way Miss Shirley Manson vocally delivers, yeah. This could almost turn up the temperature in a room. Almost.
"#1 Crush" *from the Romeo+Juliet soundtrack* - Garbage


Finally, two proper songs from one of England's finest. First, a tune that in my opinion could start up a make-out session...
"Enjoy The Silence" - Depeche Mode


...and second, a tune that could nudge towards something further on...!
"Stripped" [The Highland Remix] *from the But Not Tonight 12" single* - Depeche Mode


...wow. Not a bad playlist in my opinion. Even with the Marvin Gaye in it. *shrug* Way to go me-under-a-minor-case-of-UST: Unresolved Sexual Tension. Seriously though, I think this is the first blogpost I've ever done here with that random whim of sexuality sewn into it. It's almost liberating. Almost.

One final memo before I forget--to our fellow American Underground Citizens, PLEASE set your clocks back one hour before you go to bed tonight. Daylight Savings Time ends this weekend. Thank you! ^_^

And on that note, I have a funny feeling the boyfriend's gonna wanna call me after he reads and hears some of this. And no, I don't think it's gonna be anything bad either. But at the moment, maybe a walk for the sake of fresh air before I get reclusive in my quaint apartment which could definitely use his company.

7-hour phone conversation, anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Sunny...what's so embarrassing about being horny?? :D

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me