17 August 2008

Chapter 169 ~ "SUNSHINE! you've got some explaining to do..."

Okay okay, so I'm actually three days behind. I really do apologize to my fellow Underground Citizens, but I've just been God-awful busy and really, really tired. Especially the tired part--Roboter himself would know. He's had to work a hectic shift this past week AND next week, and then it'll be back to his regular work-time. But anywho. On to more important things. Like this:

Starian Union Radio Top 20, three days late [sorry!]--
1] "No One's Gonna Love You" - Band of Horses
2] "NWA" - The Terrible Sea
3] Theme to Doctor Who - Delia Derbyshire
4] "New York" - Micro Chip League
5] "Skull" - Sebadoh
6] "Theft, And Wandering Around Lost" - The Cocteau Twins
7] "Lights" - Editors
8] "Adorations" - Killing Joke
9] "Stay Away" - L'Arc~En~Ciel
10] "The Queen Is Dead" - The Smiths
11] "Say" - John Mayer
12] "Primitive Notion" - New Order
13] "Love Plus One" - Haircut 100
14] "Harley David [Son of a B!tch]" - Bollock Brothers
15] "Perpetual" - VNV Nation
16] "Transmission" - Joy Division
17] "Handle With Care" - Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
18] "Finding Out True Love Is Blind" - Louix XIV
19] "The New Pollution" - Beck
20] "Almost With You" - The Church

Alright, so I've been dreadfully busy--actually went home almost entirely in tears Wednesday afternoon after a really, really crappy day at work. This was not a very good week, Citizens. I do hope this week won't be too bad but, with my luck...

*sigh*

Oh and, two classic Doctor Who moments...

Hey! don't jumprope with the Doctor!! [or maybe do so...?]


And... *squee!!* I wanna hug that silly Doctor!! <3


Meh. I gotta do laundry today. Dressing up for first-day-of-school day tomorrow for work. Fun.

Yes, I will get a picture up somehow. Someone at work is bound to bring a freckin' camera... hopefully... *shrug*

Until the next round, cheers

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me