04 August 2008

Chapter 164 ~ So lately I've been madly creative...

...since my fascination with Doctor Who. No, seriously, it's been madcap surreal. Mostly it's been avatars. And I've made a good whole slew of 'em. So... I think today'll be a good day to post all I've done, avatar-wise, so far.

Welcome to the Creativity Corner, Underground Citizens.

First run, from last month...
Avatars:
Doc10 and Rose from Journey's End
William Hartnell, the First Doctor Patrick Troughton, the Second Doctor John Pertwee, the Third Doctor Tom Baker, the Fourth Doctor Peter Davison, the Fifth Doctor Colin Baker, the Sixth Doctor *and not related to tom baker in any way whatsoever* Sylvester McCoy, the Seventh Doctor Paul McGann, the Eighth Doctor Christopher Eccleston, the Ninth Doctor
Doc8 from the 'Doctor Who' tv movie Scarf love ~ Doc4
Sigs *clickable thumbnails*:





This month so far...
Avatars:

Docs 2+3 Doc3 Doc4 and Romana Doc7 Doc8 Doc9
Doc10 Doc10 and Rose, after the Doc regenerated This is my current avatar on the David Tennant forum I post in
This is my avatar on the Doctor Who Forum, and my favorite so far I had a good laugh making this one i want this one to be my cell phone wallpaper. what? my latest, simple and sweet
Sig *clickable thumbnail*


*WHEW!!* Now that everyone's updated you can now see that I've been very, very busy. And mark my words, there'll be plenty more before this month's over. Just y'all watch!!

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me