06 August 2008

Chapter 166 ~ Here's to 5 years of putting the NUT in the NUTHOUSE!! *smirk!*

Alright, before I get to the fun stuff, right now it's 96 bloody degrees and with the heat index it feels like 101. No wonder I'm sweating as I just returned to the Underground from work. Bleah.

And now, on to a bit more sillier news! :-)

As we Underground Citizens know, today's my 5-year anniversary of being the resident goofball of my workplace. Sure the day was enough to piss me off to the maximum but then, right around lunch rush we all at the store had a surprise visitor. To which I can only say, Thank you, Sir, for making my 5 years...
OMFG IT'S RONALD!!

Yep, that would be Ronald McDonald. He was so thrilled to meet someone on the day of her 5-year anniversary. It's all brill! ^_^

After work I treated myself to a chocolate-dipped ice-cream cone. Unfortunately, I had to flip it upside-down [the chocolate-covered ice cream] onto the cone. And of course, whenever Sunshine's got ice cream, we have a problem. Really.

So one of my coworkers [who shall remained unnamed!] caught me in this one today.

Heh... Upside-down Chocolate-dipped ice cream cone: FAIL!
--GIMME BACK MY CAMERA HOMEY!!

So you can tell that yes, today did end on a much better note. *lol*

And FINALLY... hey Pouncer, you know anything about THIS going on in Frat Row?
...what the ish!?

If so, let me know stat. Thanks, Pounce.

And FINALLY, yes, I did make more Doctor Who icons. And most of 'em are devoted to the brill 4th Doctor portrayed by Tom Baker. That and a new sig!

And there's Romana!! My current avatar on the Tom Baker.tv forum By the way I say 'Hold that thought' waaay too much Scarf-love!!
And for the sig *clicky thumbnail*


*whee!!*/*whew!!* All done now. God I need a nap now...


*to everyone who's helped bear the load of work-drama these past five years, you know who you are. thank you so much. i <3 you all! cheers!!*


~ me, 5 years Sunshine-strong, and growing...

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me