11 August 2008

Chapter 168 ~ Why... why oh f*cking why... [That and more Whotastic silliness!]

You know, there are a lot of reasons why I'm in a slightly ill-tempered mood as of lately.

To the citizens of the countries of Russia and Georgia, GET A FCUKING GRIP ON YOURSELVES!!

I could care less about the Olympics right now. I could care less at the fact that I have to be back at work tomorrow morning. I could even care less about the highly-annoying secret admirer I have at the moment. I could care less about all these things. I just want a day where the term "war" just refuses to exist.

*sigh* Unfortunately, I fear that may never happen at least in my lifetime.

On a much funnier note...


I adopted a Time Lord!

Special thanks to the Doctor Who Shoebox of Triviality for the cute little Time Lord that I can't help but <3!! Hee!

Okay. Seriously, I should be heading out for the evening. Got things to do, and quarters for laundry to get. *sigh* As if there was an end to the drama. There seems to be no end though...



Ah well. :-\

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me