11 December 2008

The Thursday Tradition #... erm...?

The Starian Union Radio Random 20 for today, Thursday 11 December 2008

1] "This Charming Man" - The Smiths
2] "Boys Don't Cry" - The Cure
3] "Girls On Film" - Duran Duran
4] "Desperate But Not Serious" - Adam Ant
5] "Punk Rock Girl" - The Dead Milkmen
6] "Love To Hate You" - Erasure
7] "Pure Energy" - Information Society
8] "Heart" - Pet Shop Boys
9] "American Soviets" [Instrumental Mix] - C.C.C.P.
10] "Angel Dust" - New Order
11] "Blasphemous Rumours" - Depeche Mode
12] "I Will Follow" - U2
13] "Love Plus One" - Haircut 100
14] "Marcia Baila" - Les Rita Mitsuoko
15] "The Headmaster Ritual" - The Smiths
16] "Cities In Dust" - Siouxsie and the Banshees
17] "Boy" - Book of Love
18] "Ceremony" - New Order
19] "Add It Up" - The Violent Femmes
20] "Lips Like Sugar" - Echo and the Bunnymen

I'm only posting this mainly as, my brain's kinda fried, I've been oogling too many Paul McGann pics [he's the Eighth Doctor], and I'm sick with a cold of sorts. Surprise, surprise. I'll probably say more tomorrow; should be better by then.

Until the next round, in the meantime...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I oogle over Julian McMahon...Mmmmm! ;)

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me