15 May 2009

Chapter 210 ~ How the hell!?

Yes, I know, I still need to put together a now-belated Thursday Tradition but, as this week has been a major thorn in my nerve... yeah. Between the fact that Sissy-Boo is no longer working, and having found out yesterday of two different yet still shocking news [which I will address, by the way], and with work being a totally chaotic situation now, I am just plain stressed out. With that comes the lack of enthusiasm for yesterday's Tradition spotlighting on Oasis, I didn't even have time to sort out the discography together at all! Sooo... yeah. Just so you all know, I will be posting the Tradition sometime this weekend, hopefully by then I should be better sorted.

First of yesterday's news to be addressed, a good Jewish friend of mine passed away a couple of weeks ago. His widow, back in December for Hanukkah, gave me a Star-of-David pin, which I proudly wear because of my Jewish friends, as well as my Jewish stepdad. This weekend however, I wear it in my friend's memory. I mean, I knew he wasn't doing very well, he'd been ill for a while but... I didn't think it was this bad. Hearing about his passing really broke my heart.

The second of yesterday's news to be addressed is, my best friend Kit is moving. To Michigan. With her boyfriend. And, don't get me wrong--I'm happy for her. But... why? Why? After not hearing from her in so long, and even during Roboter's visit, we hardly even hang out anymore. To hear from her again... at first I thought she wanted to hang out with me, which I was all for and everything. But then when I read her text... oh my God... I wanted to cry... and I still haven't had a chance to cry, because inasmuch as I want to cry, for some ungodly reason, I just can't.

Work has been hell since Sissy-Boo's 'resignation'... I have to work next Wednesday through at least Sunday 24 May. I have a very sick feeling in my gut that my Sundays may end up into the work slaughter.

Losing my two best friends to two different situations, and the recent passing of another death, and stress at work... all of a sudden I'm just not excited for my four days off anymore.

And on that... --oh hell. Never mind. I'm really not in a grand mood. Never mind about that bombshell... *sigh*

~ me

P.S. A warm welcome to my fellow roleplaying typists from Frostwind. Yes, I will get around to posting something about Frostwind at some point...

Those not quite in the loop... don't worry. You'll know.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me