07 May 2009

The Thursday Tradition #6!

Welcome [back] to the 90's!! Yep, that's the theme of this month's all four Thursday Traditions. And it kicks off today with Pearl Jam--whom, I'll admit, I wasn't really a big fan of much. But... they've grown on me now! [I even have a mix c.d. of 19 tracks of awesomeness to show for it!] So, they're probably the one grunge band that I won't tire of. And, they're still going.

That said, 10 of the proper musical gems by Eddie Vedder and the guys, Pearl Jam.

~ "Evenflow"


~ "Jeremy"


~ "Go"


~ "Daughter"


~ "Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town"


~ "Corduroy"


~ "Hail Hail"


~ "Given To Fly"


~ "Wish List" *Song of the Week*


~ "World-Wide Suicide"


And there y'all have it--10 good tunes from Seattle's finest, Pearl Jam!

Enjoy the noise ~ next week it's all about Oasis, and the Random 20 returns in full force with this band whose music helped me survive middle school! This promises to be a lot of fun, so tune in next week for some of Manchester's finest!

And on that bombshell... until the next round...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me