08 May 2009

Chapter 208 ~ A Slight Minor Conflict...

Well, that did it. Siren has forced my hand, so I'm giving everyone a fair warning.

If I, for the next handful of days, seem rather tense or upset, and I snap for some ungodly reason and not mean to [which, hey, it's gonna happen unfortunately], or if I even go off the handle... it's his fault. Because now, he's not only no longer a StarKnight... he's what I would consider an enemy to the Union and the Underground.

So, just... be careful with what he says or does, everyone. Because... well, remember Chapter 205? When I noted this...
Oh and... I am officially happy to say that, Siren has FINALLY realised that, there is no such thing as a second chance for him! Oh don't get me wrong--do y'all have any damn clue as to just how long it's taken for him to realise the fact of the matter that, I don't love him anymore! At all! But he sure wanted to try to throw some two cents early on last week before trying to pursuade me to consider that second chance. And I'm sure he must've thought I wasn't serious when I told him "No" at least three times... but, as I haven't heard from him since Monday afternoon, when I told him that I don't trust him with my heart anymore [which, as y'all know, is SO true], I think it's safe to say that I finally got through to him. That, as of now, has been the biggest accomplishment of the time Roboter was here, hands down, because Roboter was there to help keep my chin up through it all.

Well... wait... or was it Chapter 202? I think everyone remembers Chapter 202 [a.k.a. 'Temperance'] quite well...

In any case, I've now resorted to the StarKnight Commander to take action. Yes, Roboter has finally gotten involved with this situation as my reenforcements. Siren's caused enough risen hell, and I do believe I am much too young to have to suffer from high blood pressure simply because the ex has been causing unnecessary drama.

In fact... I based that little 'Commander' part on my Starian Union [my creations... you know, Setsuna and the gang...]; Seiya [Roboter's S.U. counterpart] is the Commander of the Union, and subject alone to Princess [or rather Empress] Setsuna. It's so interesting. *LOL* If you somewhat remember last April's post about the returning Starian Union [by that it's Chapter 112, fellow Citizens]... well, roles have changed. As well as the main team. Sooo...

Here we have the new main Team. The Starian Union's been given a proper reworking...

Core team: Team Angelos
Also known as:
- The Empress' Brigade
- The Commander's Legion--
~ Setsuna / Empress and Captain of the Starian Union
~ Sakura / Prime Minister of the Starian Union
~ Hikaru [Hikari] / StarKnight Angelos [Guardian Angel StarKnight]
~ Haruka / Guardian of new Starians
~ Ryo'oki [Okonomiyaki/Miyaki] / Guardian of the Keys of Time
~ Kaguya / Guardian of the Royal Library / Commander Seiya's Guardian
~ Seiya / Commander of the Starian Union

Scion Union [Guardian StarKnight Legion]--
~ Ki'oh / Scion Angelos *original StarKnight Angelos, gave powers to Hikaru*
~ Kaioh / Scion Druid
~ Sorata [Sora] / StarKnight Vampire *original Guardian of Royal Cemetary, commissioned Seiya as new guardian for a time but proudly resumed guardian duties after seiya was appointed commander*
~ Himeko / Scion Halo *replacing Kaguya in the Scion Union*

Canterburian Union--
~ Kotoko / Choir Librarian of the Cathedral
~ Tenshi'uta [Tenshi] / Choirmaster of the Cathedral
~ Megumi / Deaconess, future Bishop of the Anglican Chapter of the Union
~ Keisuke / Guardian of the Cathedral Library

Sooo, there y'all have it. The updated roster. Seems proper, don't you think?

This means, new storyline for the newly-redone Union. I am rather excited for this.

Maybe that will be what I need to keep my mind intact throughout this new little, ahem, crisis...

And on THAT bombshell, until the next round...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me