06 May 2009

Chapter 207 ~ Survival of the Dandiest

Oh yes... I am in a dandy, whimsical little mood. Especially as it's not helping much that the darn ex-boyfriend that is Siren is actually starting to piss me the ish off. For some of y'all on my AIM, seeing the status Happy-go-lucky in love..., well Siren decided to disrupt my workday and text me, of all things,

so you like me now whats up with you on aim

Yes, I refuse to edit any of that jerk's damn typos. I so refuse to do it.

It seems rather pathetic that, in my opinion, he just does not get it! At the moment I have to wonder, is he just *that* dense?

*sigh* There. Much better, I had to get that out of my system. Really.

And on THAT bombshell... Until the next round...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me