09 August 2013

Chapter 266 ~ Chicago, Day 1

So today I flew out to Chicago by way of Atlanta. Shout-out to Delta Airlines for taking good care of me. And a HUGE thank-you to my brother for taking me to the Airport this morning. It's been a fantastic first day so far.

I miss my dear Motoki, and he misses me too. We spent Wednesday evening AND last night together, with lots of hugs and snugs and kisses. And... and, yeah. *sigh* He's happy for me as I'm up on a much-needed vacation... he's also looking forward to lots more of those hugs, snugs and kisses after I get back!!

*le sigh*
~ me.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me