23 August 2013

Chapter 268 ~ Pardon the Disruption, Folks...

...and now, as I'm actually a day late, this week's Random 20.

1) "Contour" - Exchange.
2) "Ice-Pulse" - Cocteau Twins.
3) "Ch-Check It Out" - Beastie Boys.
4) "Hemorrhage [In My Hands]" - Fuel.
5) "Tour de France 03" [Long Distance Version 2] - Kraftwerk.
6) "It Must Have Been Love" - Roxette.
7) "Sonnet" - The Verve.
8) "Bloc Bloc Bloc" - OMD.
9) "She's Lost Control" - Joy Division.
10) "You & I" [Slow Rise Mix] - Delerium feat. Zoë Johnston.
11) "Tulips" [Minotaur Shock Remix] - Bloc Party.
12) "Darla Down the Automaton" - The Cog is Dead.
13) "China Girl" - David Bowie.
14) "Final Song" - OMD.
15) "F*ck You" - Cee-Lo Green.
16) "Let's Go Out Tonight" - The Blue Nile.
17) "Love and Pride" - King.
18) "The Boss" - Diana Ross.
19) "Shallow Then Halo" - Cocteau Twins.
20) "Simple Economics" - Pedro the Lion.

Preparing for an Ultreya at Church...
~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me