08 August 2013

Chapter 265 ~ The Pre-Chicago Blogpost.

The Starian Union Random 20 for Thursday 8 August 2013.
+ "I Want You" [original extended 12" version] - Cabaret Voltaire.
+ "So Here We Are" - Bloc Party.
+ "It's The Falling In Love" - Michael Jackson.
+ "A Tattered Line Of String" - The Postal Service.
+ "Everybody Hurts" - R.E.M.
+ "I Want You" - Savage Garden. [Yes, now STFU.]
+ "Blind Dumb Deaf" [BBC Sessions version] - Cocteau Twins.
+ "Electric Blue" [Steve Thompson US Remix] - Icehouse.
+ "Mercury" - Counting Crows.
+ "Battle Of Who Could Care Less" - Ben Folds Five.
+ "I Would Do Anything For You" - Foster the People.
+ "Celtic Aggression" - Tonic.
+ "Hey Now!" - Oasis.
+ "Locomotion" - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
+ "No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn" - Beastie Boys.
+ "Wonder 'Bout" - Utada.
+ "Mothers Talk" [7" single version] - Tears For Fears.
+ "Positive Tension" [Jason Clark of Pretty Girls Make Graves Remix] - Bloc Party.
+ "Speak No Evil" - Cocteau Twins.
+ "Lullaby" - The Cure.

...yep. Not a bad way to start this post off. I need to get back to doing that!

Now, tomorrow, I'm going to be flying up to Chicago for the weekend. Flying back on Monday. I'm very excited... haven't seen my Mom in, what? Some 5 years maybe? Yeah, this weekend's gonna be awesome. I'm psyched!!

Meanwhile... yeah... things have improved between Motoki and I. Which is good... because, well, yeah. We like each other... we just need time, which is kinda sparse, so we make the time when we can. And that's okay... I can live with it.

And, yeah... I won't even get to talking about work... just, no.

Who's ready for Chi-town? THIS GIRL.
~ me!

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me