20 April 2009

Chapter 204 ~ ...uh, right. Anywho!

Sooo, I have a helluva long week. And the way this week looks, the last broadcast before Roboter's visit will have to be Thursday. Because, the way this week's looking, it's bound to be very hectic. Today's probably the only sane day I have to properly update, as--for one--I have early-morning shifts all week [think 5 A.M. - 1 P.M.]; and--for two--I have a full plate tomorrow and Wednesday after work. Thursday I have D.O.K. at 7 P.M., so I do have some time to update this and hopefully--FINALLY--get that Toad the Wet Sprocket Thursday Tradition posted. I know I definitely owe y'all that much! >_< Sorry, m'bad, gang!

Anyways, this is what the rest of my week looks like:
~ Tuesday 21 April [tomorrow]
- Work [5 A.M. - 1 P.M.]
- Finish tidying up the apartment; yes, it's a bit of a mess still -_-' [but not by much... sha'up!]
- Kids Night at work [5 P.M. - 8 P.M.]
~ Wednesday 22 April
- Work [5 A.M. - 1 P.M.]
- Carillon Practice -> on duty for Corky Sunday 26 April
- F.A.M.Nite - Dinner and final Discipleship class of the year [5:30 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.]
~ Thursday 23 April
- Work [5 A.M. - 1 P.M.]
- Carillon Practice [maybe]
- Daughters of the King meeting [7 P.M. - 8 P.M.]
~ Friday 24 April
- Work [5 A.M. - 1 P.M.]
- Roboter's coming to town! [As to when however...!?]

So, yeah... this is going to be one crazy-long week. Sue from the Choir [well, her real name's Susan but I call her Sue, and she's also in the Carillon guild with me and Corky] knew darn well I was rather excited for the week, yesterday at Church she was like, "I'm sure you can hold out until Friday!" I replied in all honesty, "Oh I know I can, the only matter is that, with my full plate of a schedule this week, I just hope I don't drop dead from exhaustion come Friday!" Yes, I am a wickedly-busy woman, in a good way of course. But as I once said, life begins at 25 for me. LOL

Well, that's about it for now. I still have one helluva handful of a week to face but, I think it's the thought of seeing Roboter that's encouraging me to keep going in full force. Or something to that effect. But yes, I have updated this proper! Woohoo!

Until the next round, hopefully Thursday...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me