13 November 2007

Chapter 93: For Pouncer--More Kraftwerk!!

For one, the William Orbit 12" remix of "Radioactivity." Great tunage.



You know, I'm thinking I'm gonna use this in my "Trans-Europa" story. It's got what it takes to fit in the next on-board battle versus the enemy. You know, I think I'll use it. Yeah, it'll work alright. :-P

Which, speaking of, I'm working on the first of THREE new Chapters for the story, and they all focus mainly on Karl and Anneke because, if y'all have been reading the story up to now, I've been sort of neglecting them. They desperately need their own Chapter time. And tonight I'm in the mood to get the stories out of me like nobody's business.

For two, thanks to my friend Louise in England for this. Yes, you might want to listen to the entire song just to see why this deserves a spot in the "OMFG!! He did NOT just sing that!?" catagory:



I'm giggling hysterically trying not to make so much noise in the Underground listening to this song. But you know, considering this was in '91, and a soundcheck...

...but still, for Ralf to sing THAT!?

*ROFLMFAO!!*



...yes, I know. I'm a dork. Even when Ralf sings the most surprising things.

Until the next round--and hoping to have recovered from laughing by then...!

~ 'Sunshine'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sunny just got done reading some of your posts! Glad to hear you were having some fun. We've gotta hang out again soon! Call me!

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me