01 November 2007

Chapter 90: Happy November!! ...wait, November... depression... F-CK!!

I almost forgot about this month, as I'm still recovering from the happy high that was yesterday, Halloween, in which everyone saw me as a Mensch-Maschine...

Possibly the best short-hair pic I ever had of me!  What!?

And Trunk-or-Treat went great last night and all but... as I just realized...

I. Hate. November.

No seriously, I kid you not. I really hate the month.

I still can't believe it was 8 years ago this month that I had my first bout with depression, and I have the scar which, after 10 years, is still on the inside of my left forearm. It's a bit faint, but still there. It's, dare I say, sort of immortal now. And to think that I actually remember this is, in a word, scary. Very scary.

In fact, I've already found my song of the month right here--



Yeah, y'all can tell I'm ready for this month.

Until the next round...

~ 'Sunshine'

1 comment:

Catalina Rufin said...

Hey Sunny I'm thinking of being a mensch-maschine for halloween too! Any tips or advice?

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me