27 August 2010

Chapter 249 ~ ...vacation? WHAT VACATION!?

...well damn, so much for a vacation.

So thanks to circumstances beyond me and Sprocket's control, I have spent my entire vacation... in town. And if having to work all week on Sprocket's end wasn't bad enough, thank the car for giving him hell--because I was supposed to be staying over at his place tonight. As it is, I'm unfortunately in town... still. Sooo, the attempt to go out of town for vacation this year was a 'Fail' and, to be honest, I'm kinda glum about it. The only real good side about it was that, I got to see him this past weekend when he was over, and when he stayed over last night. Otherwise... well, it rained. And rained. And I was in town.

For all I know, I should've just gone to work, had I known that I was going to be stuck in town due to factors beyond my or Sprocket's control.

So as of right now, tomorrow afternoon's plans to go see Tears for Fears in concert is questionable, leaning towards 'very unlikely'--and it sucks, 'cause Sprocket and I were gonna meet up with a fellow Cocteau Twins fan too. The plans for Visage Night later on that evening still stands--however, it's also highly unlikely that I'll have anyone to go with. I mean, I know my fellow Cocteau Twins friend will be there. But... I mean, damn... if I get rained on in my new dress...

Yeah, I feel like I just picked the most fscked up time to go on vacation. I feel like I somehow just... wasted it. I just...



I think I'm going to have a long good cry now. What a way to end vacation. Boy am I looking forward to returning to work Monday morning.

Crying upon a shipless ocean...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me