14 June 2010

Chapter 245-2 ~ Chaos

So Hideki *finally* explained himself today--finally. Though, long story short, hell in a handbasket. The major kicker--he had to move back to Orlando's East Side. Which means he won't be able to move down to to DeLand... darn. *sigh* Ah well, at least he finally explained himself. On the other hand, he does know how I felt about his up-and-out. And he did apologise too. So, for now, things are calm and settled a bit, though it is going to be very interesting as to just how things will go on down from here. My call on this is, let's wait and see how things go with this renewed... well... whatever the heck this is now.

In the meantime, I have a bit of a crisis... seems like someone pissed off a good friend of mine, big time. And the StarKnight Captain is NOT happy about this. I think it's time to hold the lantern of Hope, with the light of Love shining bright, to support my friend. I'm fixing for what could possibly be a long night ahead...

StarKnight Guardian Power... GAME ON...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me