01 January 2009

The Thursday Tradition #1 ~ Happy New Year!

So I've decided to finally put numbers to my Thursday Traditions, starting with today, the first day of the New Year! Happy 2009 to you all, fellow Underground Citizens!! And of course, with the Thursday Tradition you know how random we like to rock things...

The Starian Union Random 20 ~ Thursday 1 January 2009
1] "Your Woman" - White Town
2] "Angel Dust" - New Order
3] "Get Innocuous!" [Soulwax Remix] - LCD Soundsystem
4] "The Perfect Love" - Hibernate
5] "Black and White Town" - The Doves
6] "Transmission" - Joy Division
7] "The Back of Love" - Echo and the Bunnymen
8] "Doctorin' the Tardis" - The Timelords [KLF]
9] "Scratch" - Contagion
10] "New York" - Micro Chip League
11] "Enjoy the Silence" - Depeche Mode
12] "Headhunter" - Front 242
13] "Mizerable" - Gackt
14] "Dominion/Mother Russia" - Sisters of Mercy
15] "Dream of You" - Schiller
16] "Kingdom" - VNV Nation
17] "Who's Your Daddy" - Benny Benassi
18] "Pioneers" - Bloc Party
19] "Sex on Fire" - Kings of Leon
20] "Synthesize and Divide" - The Synthetic Divide

And, my top tune this week--which kinda took me some time to find. I'd forgotten just how awesome the Doves were until today!
"Black and White Town" - The Doves
*Song of the Week [Final 2008/First 2009]*


Happy New Year to one and all! And who knows? Maybe I'll have more to say in the next handful of days or so. :-)

Until the next round...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me