22 October 2010

Chapter 257 ~ Defeated

I am so fed up sometimes. Or, sometimes, I can be so fed up. And today, right now, it's to the point of tears. What else remains, but to cry?

Right now, I am just annoyed by the long day I've had. Who knew that the world could be so damn cruel and painful sometimes? Sure, it's beautiful, and I love it because of the people I know and love very much. But there are days like today, in which all I can do is just tell the world to just go to hell, leave me alone and let me cry--and even I can't do THAT!

I don't know... I wish it was so damn easy to do that. But... it's not... and I can't.

You know what? Yes, I'm strange. Yes, I have blue hair with turquoise highlights. Yes, I am a punk girl with a touch of classical music in my veins. Yes, I can be and usually am the strangest, most unusual person you may have ever met or come to know. Yes, I am a girl that has to deal with the pressures and bulls#!t of modern society which is telling me to be this, that, and the other way. Yes, I don't believe that I should have to conform to society by their terms. Yes, I have to deal with people who are ignorant, stupid and obvously can't listen to me no matter how many times I have to explain myself.

So then... why... why? Why can't people just stop being so... so...

Oh hell, I don't even know anymore.

Today, I am fed up with the world. And I am going to go cry myself to sleep--the world is not worthy to see me cry, nor does it deserve to partake in my tears.

Given up for the day...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me