06 September 2010

Chapter 252 ~ Missing

*sigh* Alright. It's official. I miss my Choirmaster. No, not the new one either, Dr. Rich may be our Choirmaster but he's not my Choirmaster. There's a difference--and a big one in fact.

Yes, I miss my friend Awesome'ness. Like, a lot.

Because it's not the same when I don't have him to talk to every Sunday anymore. In fact... well, the last time we talked... it was in May. And he told me that he wouldn't be too far away. And yet... well, we did exchange a couple of e-mails in June. But then he had his excursion to France. And, well... we haven't really talked since.

It's just not the same anymore. All I can do is sigh in quiet grief and talk about him every now and then. Sprocket knows about Awesome'ness, and he laughs at me when I get all giggle-happy talking about him [Awesome'ness]. Yeah, Sprocket thinks it's cute when his girlfriend gets giggle-happy. I suppose I don't blame him. But... still...

I wonder how Awesome'ness is doing. It hurts when all that remains are music, memories and pictures. We [the Choir] just rehearsed one of his pieces yesterday morning... I almost wanted to cry.

*sigh* Yeah. It's official. I miss my Choirmaster.

Dear Awesome'ness...

I wonder how you're doing. What's new? How's life? How's life teaching at the University?

How are you? I miss you. Like, a lot.

We've begun to raise the Church Roof as a Choir with the new Choirmaster, but he could never be my Choirmaster, my good friend. He could never be you.

It never hurts to hear from you once in a while.

Missing...

~ me

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me