17 February 2009

Chapter 201 ~ Stupid bloody Multiply...

Okay, so there's this site called Multiply, and I'm on there. In fact, I have a few friends who are NOT on Facebook, on Multiply. So recently it's been able to crosspost from here to Multiply. Well... on Multiply I have this group/site of sorts in which I have a handful of RPG characters, the Starian Union, which has been around for 6 or 7 years now, and last week I was assembling a list on the group of theme songs for some of the members of the Union.

Apparently, the stupid post got crossposted HERE [it's since been deleted by the way], and in turn onto Facebook. So... PLEASE DISREGARD THAT STARIAN UNION THEME SONGS BLOGPOST, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

Stupid bloody crossposting crap.

[/rant]

~ me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait - what!?

Anonymous said...

WE WANT A NEW POST!!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN??? :O

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me