25 February 2008

Chapter 98: So much for my happy ending.

...yep, as of an hour or so ago, it's official. I'm single again.

For the record, that fcuking sucks. It really, really does.

Basically, Casey's job depends on his finishing school. And since he'll soon be attending night classes in college [four nights a week, mind you!], that basically means there'll be no time for, well, me.

Of course, that means that Miss Sunshine is single again. And she's going to be raising a lot of hell in the next couple of weeks [so for those of you who I hang with, whatever you do, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THINGS PERSONALLY!! <3 Alright? Cool.]; and Cupid's back on my to-destroy-IMMEDIATELY roster. At the top of it, too.

Hence, the song of the day is none other than "Single Again" by Trina.



This time, never again will a man be worth losing my heart over. I'm done.

Until the next round, dodge all lightning bolts I've been emitting, alright?

~ Jenn

Edited at 9:12 P.M. - BTW [by the way] it was Casey who explained about the not-having-time-for-me sitch.

No comments:

[What goes down in the Underground...]

Mondays start the new workweek. Wednesdays tend to differ, depending on if I need to work or not--usually I'm off, and usually visiting "Uncle" Joseph. Thursdays is the Daughters of the King meeting night. Fridays and Saturdays are normally hectic--never the same drama twice. Sundays = Church day. I update the blog accordingly, with a rant or two, the occasional music post, and sometimes the most random nonsuch.

So stay tuned, because things are fixing to get interesting... and, save your forks--the best is yet to come...

~ me